Fri, Oct 14|
Techstars Startup Weekend Social Innovation Triangle NC (Durham + Raleigh)
Learn how to think, work, and build like a startup in 54 thrilling hours. Techstars Startup Weekend is an exciting and immersive foray into the world of startups.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2022, 6:30 PM – Oct 16, 2022, 7:00 PM
Durham, 411 W Chapel Hill St c2, Durham, NC 27701, USA
About the event
Details (REGISTER HERE)
Learn how to think, work, and build like a startup in 54 thrilling hours. Techstars Startup Weekend is an exciting and immersive foray into the world of startups. Over an action-packed three days, you’ll meet the very best mentors, investors, co-founders and sponsors to show you how to get more done faster -- and, maybe even start that business.
Excited yet? If not, here are more details!
- Expect to meet some brilliant minds, brilliant leaders, brilliant investors, and maybe even your new brilliant co-founder from across North Carolina!
- This is the first Techstars StartUp Weekend in N.C. in over 2 years! So, boss up!
- For your $ticket$, you get access to all-star mentors, 6 delicious meals, unforgettable experience, new entrepreneurial friends, evening cocktails, and more special gifts (announced soon)!
- Hosted at the beautiful Provident 1898 building, you will connect with the rich History of Durham.
- Our Facilitator, Roger Osorio is legendary...you'll see why!
- Oh, yeah - and our guest speaker Chaucer Barnes, CMO of UnitedMasters, Inc & Translation, LLC will blow your socks off with a start-up story that is making history! More here: UnitedMasters was founded to make independence—and therefore ownership—the default setting of the music industry around the globe. In creating a new normal for the way creators create, maintain and trade value, UnitedMasters has not only intentions to mint superstars who own their IP, but enable a broad, stable, credit worthy middle class within a creative class that will be at least 20x the size it’s been historically.
You should be excited! Now - this is the approach…
- Though you are free to jam however you want, there is a theme for this Techstars StartUp Weekend.
- We were thinking that it would be appropriate to address the dynamic + important challenges in our fast-growing Triangle community.
- Join brilliant people, such as yourself + Knox St. Studios as we hack on topics/ideas/solutions related to:
- Community Development & Expansion
- New Tech Companies Expanding in Our Backyard
- Community Health & Wealth
- Community Design (Physical Space)
- Plus, any other socially relevant topics you brilliant people bring to the Techstars Startup Weekend.
Questions - please email Richard@knoxststudios.org
Details (REGISTER HERE)
Terms of Participation Agreement: It is our job to provide you with an incredible networking and learning experience. Our intention is that you meet some amazing people that you might start a company with, learn from mentors as well as learning from your peers. The event is intended to be a collaborative forum for sharing, learning, building, and having fun. As such, by registering as a participant, you acknowledge that any ideas shared by you or anyone else over the course of the event are contributions to the overall experience and community. If you’re very concerned, you can limit your pitch to the rough outline of the idea without giving away key information.
As a member of your startup community, you agree to be inclusive of any and all people and their ideas. You agree to act professionally, treat everyone with respect, and treat the event facilities with proper care. You agree that you are responsible in the event of any accidents or damages that you cause. You also agree to not hold Techstars Startup Weekend, your local volunteer team, or any of the event supporters liable for any loss, damage, injury, or any other unforeseeable incident.
By participating in the event, you grant Techstars Startup Weekend permission to capture photos/videos of the event.
If you require a reimbursement please contact the event organizer.
Get Your Ticket
Pay what you want
Pay what you want